What are the problems faced by specialty chemical industry?
- Today’s radical changes in customer behavior and the rapid adoption of Social Media present new opportunities for organizations, as well as a new set of challenges and risks
- To succeed, chemical industry need to move beyond the limitations of traditional marketing and customer service to a continuous mode of relationship-building with the customer
- Our research suggests that overall Branding and Market positioning for most Specialty Chemical businesses are not on social channels and the ones who are active are more
- Companies have great products and established itself in leadership position but is not perceived as a market leader with authority in the industry
- Most companies are focused on selling as a commodity and attracting agents/dealers through events, they need to understand that marketing strategies for selling chemical products are different
- Selling products rather than stories – case study of applications of products
- Not able to attract the best talent, partners or investors
Inquirly can solve this for you
Inquirly would get involved and do a SWOT analysis for your company-
Assessment – What’s going on?
Determine what’s going on in the market for you. What’s the history, the major trends and the current situation? And what are the risks and opportunities? Also, what’s the future looking like? With the product. With competitors. With consumer attitudes.
Action – What should we do about it?
Inquirly would suggest marketing strategy based on your marketing goals-
We have a state of the art digital marketing platform- have interfaces with most of the social media channels and the platform is equipped with email/sms marketing features as well. Our in house customer service personnel would exploit the potential of the platform while keeping your marketing goals in the mind.
Execution of strategy –
- Inquirly team will create a quarterly digital marketing strategy plan with geography and product targeting
- Content topic and its sources will be identified. We will project manage the content sourcing from different stakeholders and escalate if we don’t receive the same
- Inquirly team will create monthly planners and take approval on the same
- Post approval, Inquirly team schedules post, monitors engagement levels and engages in community building exercises
- Analytics and insights are shared on a monthly basis by Inquirly team.
All our customers have real-time access to platform and the reports- in addition we will share all the leads data explicitly-
leads data as below- words are partially made invisible to protect privacy.