Effective Date: August 3, 2022
Children may not use our service and minors (under the age of 13) should not submit any personal information or attempt to use the service. This website does not collect or maintain information from those known to be under the age of 13, and no part of this website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
What personal information we collect and why we collect it
This website may collect personal information about you in three ways:
(1) information you provide to us through entering information into forms on this Web site
- Your Name
- Physical Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Project Information
(2) automatically generated information when you use our Web site
- We also gather your Internet Protocol (IP) address (which allows us to understand how you use our site and to enable us to make changes to our site in order to improve your user experience)
- Information regarding your computer and your connection to our site
- Your user history to, through, and away from our site, including your session information, page loading times, page errors and broken links, the length of your visits to specific pages within our site, and other information related to your experience on our site.
(3) third party information
- We also collect information about you from third parties, such as updated contact information, and search terms and search result information from your web searches.
- All of the information we obtain about you is stored securely on our servers, and we use it only to evaluate your situation, to allow contractors to evaluate your case and provide contractor services to you, and to provide ongoing communications to you in furtherance of these contractor services.
- We, or various sponsoring and/or non-sponsoring contractors, may also contact you from time to time regarding services which we believe may be of interest to you.
- We do not sell or share your personal information with anyone other than our own internal personnel and the unaffiliated sponsoring and non-sponsoring contractors, and certain authorized third parties. As part of this process, those third parties agree to keep your information confidential and agree not to share it with any third party without your permission.
- We disclose personally identifiable individual information and the other information you provide us to unaffiliated sponsoring and non-sponsoring contractors in order for them to contact you and to determine whether to handle your project. As part of this process, those contractors agrees to keep your information confidential and agree not to share it with any third party without your express permission.
- We may also provide aggregate statistical information (such as the city or state you live in) to third parties to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes. We will not, however, disclose any personally identifiable information about to these parties.
Safeguarding your information
We work hard to protect your information at all times, and in several ways. We store your information on a secure server that only this website owners and its authorized personnel can access through a password. However, should this information be compromised you agree that you will hold harmless this website owner.
Data retention policy
Google Ads remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
California Privacy Rights
the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us at our email address: support [at] inquirly [dot] com or at our mailing address:
2645 Executive Park Drive, Ste 113
Weston, FL 33331
You may at any time review and update the personal information we have about you in order to ensure its accuracy by written notice at the address above.
Updates to Privacy Statement